Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dis An' Dat

Now that I've finally realized I don't have to always be saying super smart stuff all the time, I want to start sharing some of the tasty web-nuggets I run across everyday. Two reasons:

1: Obviously, there's tons of stuff out here in cyber-land. Some of it is legitimate garbage, and some is just plain legit. By trying to maintain a regular post of cool bits, I kinda force myself to purposefully find the goods.

2: You get to see all the cool stuff I find. Duh.

It's gonna be a mix of stuff I like: music, theology, (very little) politics, stuff my friends are up to, and humor. Enjoy.

- For those of you who, like me, grew up head-bobbin to A Tribe Called Quest, and were heartbroken when they broke up, check out a pretty cool interview with Phife Dawg from OkayPlayer.com. He really cuts open a vein. Also, keep an eye out for "The Travels of A Tribe Called Quest" - a documentary by Michael Rapaport, and Phife's new album set to drop some time in late summer.

No comments: