Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday

Happy Tuesday. Well, it's Tuesday right now, but by the time I muddle through this post it's more likely be Wednesday, but who cares? It's my blog.

I thought I had some important things to say, but as I sit here watching watching Cobra Starship poop all over Conan's stage, my mind has gone absolutely blank. Where do I start? I want to fly into a rage about the ridiculous skin tight pants, but I'm gonna pass. No, I don't really care if I offend all the people I know who are really into the skin tight pants right now, because in my mind, they are indefensible. Honestly, it's all jealousy. I just wish I could wear them ok?

Here's my problem: If you're going to go through all the trouble to program loops, synth parts, and vocal effects, how about taking another couple of hours to actually rehearse the song so you can sing it? I know, if I'm so smart why aren't I rich?

If you're at all wondering, I am grumpy. Not just a little bit of: "Man I am really bummed I spilled my soda" grumpy. I'm talking some all the way: "I'd like to punch myself in the left kidney." kind of grumpy. There's no excuse for my sorry mood. I was treated to a nice free lunch today, finally completed my shelf hanging and book displaying project, AND had some pie. Lame, right?

I don't apologize, because I own my moods. Time to head upstairs for a glass of get-over-it.

11:59 suckas...

No comments: